Can your hair really grow faster?
If you're trying to grow out your locks for the big day, this is a question you may well ask. CENTRED. creative director Kieran Tudor says, "As individuals we all have different hair growth rates. Nevertheless, there are certain products, techniques and tips you can use to not only improve hair growth, but actually thicken the individual hair fibres too. There isn't a quick fix, but over time, by creating the right environment for the hair to flourish as best as it possibly can, you will see results!"
1. Scalp Stimulation
- A blend of rosemary, peppermint and tea tree essential oils, combine with salicylic acid to exfoliate the scalp surface and stimulate blood circulation.
- Deeply nourishing olive, hemp, castor and lavender oils nourish dry brittle hair and replenish and rebalance the scalp's moisture levels.
2. Smart Supplements
- Bamboo extract - Silica found in Bamboo is a vital mineral for strong healthy hair, boosting strength, shine and suppleness.
- Biotin - Plays a vital role in helping the body to convert nutrition, particularly Amino Acids which are the building blocks of protein and what hair is made of.
- Aloe Vera - Known for its hair growth capabilities Aloe Vera is also one of nature's finest healers. Repairs skin cells in the scalp.
- Amino Acids - Hair is made of Keratin, a protein of which Amino Acids are the building blocks and vital for the creation of keratin.
- Iron & Zinc - vital for the production of red blood cells and strengthening the immune system
3. Avoid Sulphates and Silicones
4. Mindful Styling
CWM beauty editor Kelly will be tracking her progress with the En-Root Scalp Treatment and Tender Love and Hair Supplements as she tries to grow her hair in time to have a gorgeous bridesmaid up-do next year. Keep your eyes peeled on the beauty news pages to find out how she gets on.
Also, check out www.wearecentred.com