When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention An Essex Wedding when making any enquiries.
Your venue will set the scene for your whole wedding, so it's important to make sure it ticks all your boxes. Here's a checklist of questions to ask yourself from Fiona Thom at Essex wedding venue Crondon Park:
- What overall appearance do you want? Do you sway more towards a rustic barn, glamorous manor house or chilled-out marquee?
- What are the logistics of the day? Do you want a church or civil ceremony? Does the venue offer exclusive-use or will you be expected to share your day with other guests or wedding parties?
- Who are you inviting? Does your chosen setting have the capacity for all your loved ones?
- What's the availability? Do you have a specific date in mind such as a birthday or anniversary? Many places get booked up far in advance so check this before setting your heart on it.
- What do you want to eat? Can the venue offer the catering options you'd like?
- Where will you and your guests sleep? Can your chosen place accommodate everyone overnight and offer a breakfast in the morning?
- Are there lots of photo-ready spots? Will the grounds provide a romantic backdrop to capture the special moments of your day?
Fiona Thom | Crondon Park | www.crondonpark.com