When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention An Essex Wedding when making any enquiries.
You asked, we got the answer...
"My fiancé is 6ft 4in and at 5ft I'm tiny in comparison. We're both a little worried about looking daft in our wedding photos. Are there any clever photography tricks we can use?"
Carina says: Firstly, congratulations! Secondly, I know exactly where you're coming from. My partner is 6ft 7in and I'm 5ft 10in. It's what drew me to him and I'm sure you felt the same way when you first met. However, if it's something that's really worrying you, here's a few ideas:
• Him standing behind you in an embrace. If he bends slightly your dress will hide it!
• Stairs minimise the height difference and create great perspective shots.
• Sit down on a love seat together.
• Walking/moving shot with you nearest the camera tricks the eye.
• Shooting from a high or low angle.
• Forgetting these tips and enjoying your day because your photographer knows how to make you feel and look naturally amazing! Being YOU is exactly why you fell in love with each other and trust me, you'll look fabulous!
Carina Ioannou | www.lovelifebycarina.com
Unlike a national magazine, An Essex Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty, photography, cars, stationery, flowers, cakes, music, entertainment, catering, hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales.
An Essex Wedding is available to purchase as a high quality printed magazine or, if you prefer, as an eMagazine.
Titles covering other areas are available here