When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention An Essex Wedding when making any enquiries.
The countdown is on to the County Wedding Events Signature Wedding Show at the Brentwood Centre in Essex on the 2nd February, 2020
We live and breathe weddings at CWM towers, so we can't wait for our Signature Wedding Show at the Brentwood Centre on Sunday 2nd February, 2020! If you've never been to an event like this before, we've put together some top tips to help you get the most from it:
- Narrow down. Before the show, have a chat with your partner to decide a few key factors about your wedding. This will help when talking to suppliers.
- Comfort. You'll be on your feet all day; wear comfy flats and pop some blister plasters in your bag.
- Set up a wedding email address. This way you can keep everything in one place, and it makes it much easier to refer back to suppliers' emails.
- The entourage. Decide who you'll take with you – will it be your partner, or would you prefer to have a day with the girls or your mum?
- Homework. Make a checklist of the type of suppliers you're looking for on the day.
- Get social. Follow the event organiser and some of the exhibitors on social media. This way you'll be first to know of any show offers.
- Book. If you love something, book it – but don't ever feel pressurised into doing so if you're not 100 per cent sure.
- Get organised. Take a diary with you so you can make appointments, and make sure you keep any literature you receive in a folder.
Our shows are free to attend, just pre-register online to save time on the day and to be entered into our prize draw to win a £250 SpaBreaks voucher!
Head to www.countyweddingevents.com
Pssst...! You'll be able to meet our Wellness Partner Results With Lucy (www.resultswellnesslifestyle.com) at all of our Signature Wedding Shows!
To help you find inspiration for your big day, take a look at what's caught the eye of our editors.
There are literally hundreds of ideas, products and services from wedding suppliers across the UK along with links to their web sites as pointed out by our ever resourceful team.
Take a look at what our Editors Love!