When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention An Essex Wedding when making any enquiries.
Q: What questions should we ask before booking our dream venue?
- Will we have exclusive use? This is probably the key question to ask if you only want to share your day with your nearest and dearest. If privacy is top priority, then this should be the first thing you ask.
- Do you have accommodation? A lazy brunch the day after your wedding with your closest friends and family is becoming increasingly popular. Check that your venue has enough accommodation, with family rooms or easy-access rooms if needed.
- What are you catering choices? We're seeing a shift from the traditional wedding breakfast to more bespoke, quality food selections. If you have a specific idea of what you want to serve your guests, then check your venue can cater for this.
- Do you have recommended suppliers? While you don't have to use them, these companies will have the added benefit of knowing the venue well and can make the best recommendations on that basis.
- The deal-breaker question. If there's a specific part of your day you've always dreamed of, check with any prospective venues that this is possible. This could be live music, fireworks or a romantic candlelit ceremony.
Kelly Sinnott | Baddow Park House | www.baddowpark.co.uk
Unlike a national magazine, An Essex Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty,
hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. An Essex Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here.