When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention An Essex Wedding when making any enquiries.
Q: What questions should we ask before booking our dream venue?
- Will we have exclusive use? This is probably the key question to ask if you only want to share your day with your nearest and dearest. If privacy is top priority, then this should be the first thing you ask.
- Do you have accommodation? A lazy brunch the day after your wedding with your closest friends and family is becoming increasingly popular. Check that your venue has enough accommodation, with family rooms or easy-access rooms if needed.
- What are you catering choices? We're seeing a shift from the traditional wedding breakfast to more bespoke, quality food selections. If you have a specific idea of what you want to serve your guests, then check your venue can cater for this.
- Do you have recommended suppliers? While you don't have to use them, these companies will have the added benefit of knowing the venue well and can make the best recommendations on that basis.
- The deal-breaker question. If there's a specific part of your day you've always dreamed of, check with any prospective venues that this is possible. This could be live music, fireworks or a romantic candlelit ceremony.
Kelly Sinnott | Baddow Park House | www.baddowpark.co.uk
To help you find inspiration for your big day, take a look at what's caught the eye of our editors.
There are literally hundreds of ideas, products and services from wedding suppliers across the UK along with links to their web sites as pointed out by our ever resourceful team.
Take a look at what our Editors Love!