Princess-themed Afternoon Tea arrives at Down Hall Hotel
Get your tiara at the ready as you step into a fairytale land where all dreams come true at...
|Credit: Tom Halliday
Hedingham Castle's new Elopement package is proving very popular. The venue is now offering intimate weddings for two, for couples seeking a romantic and memorable way to tie the knot. Hedingham Castle is the perfect setting for couples looking to celebrate the beginning of their marriage in a private and intimate setting. With stunning architecture and picturesque views, our unique venue exudes a timeless charm and sophistication that will make your wedding day unforgettable.
A Castle for two
With the entire 900-year-old Castle and spectacular grounds to yourselves, say your vows under the impressive double height Norman archway of the Banqueting Hall, followed by photos on the Minstrels Gallery and in the gardens with the peaceful backdrop of the lake. After a Champagne reception, take your seats for an exquisite 5-course tasting menu served in the Banqueting Hall, where nobility would have dined hundreds of years ago.
Sleep like royalty
After dining, retire to your accommodation for the evening, the grand Royal Chamber situated on the top floor of the Castle. Featuring a palatial four poster bed and a bathtub big enough for two, this romantic sanctuary is the only modern bedroom inside a Norman Keep in the country.
Elopement Package at Hedingham Castle
Book up to 6 months in advance
Monday to Thursday only
Exclusively for two
|Credit: Andy Griffin
- Full use of the venue including historic Castle and stunning grounds
- Garden Cottage for pre-wedding preparations
- Use of onsite wedding car for transportation from Cottage to Castle
- Exquisite, locally crafted seasonal Bridal Bouquet and Buttonhole
- Photographer for two hours and all images provided on USB
- Witnesses provided by Hedingham Castle, or you are welcome to invite your own for the ceremony only
- Personal Wedding Coordinator for the duration of your booking
- Champagne Drinks Reception, with option to add up to four additional guests if required
- Five-course seasonal tasting menu for two including house wine
- Overnight stay in The Royal Chamber on the night of your wedding, including a bottle of Champagne, chocolates & continental breakfast for two
Additional adult guests including dinner, priced at £300 per person (for up to a maximum of four additional guests)
Hire of Garden Cottage the night before the wedding
Upgrade to Rolls Royce for transportation from Cottage to Castle
Musician- Price available on request
Wine Pairing with Tasting Menu - Price available on request
All prices include VAT at the current rate.
Registrar fee not included.